Dr. Rahul Basaiye, a gold medalist in Ayurveda from the prestigious MUHS University, went on to train at the Himalayas for gaining insights in Ancient science and spirituality. He is an expert in ancient Ayurvedic medicine preparation (rasayanacharya) and has his own research lab and manufacturing unit where he practices the same. Dr. Rahul is a renowned Psychologist and an expert in Psychological counseling, Numerology, Vedic therapy and Astrology. In the last 6 years of his practice as a doctor, he has treated more than 20000 patients successfully. Dr. Rahul holds 400 medicinal patents which have cured illnesses like cancer, tuberculosis, AIDS, paralysis, infertility, heart disease, skin disease, obesity, diabetes and many more.
Area of Working-
- Ancient Science
- Space Technology
ABOUT ASHTAANG AYURVEDA
- Ashtaang Ayurveda Multispecialty Hospital and Research Centre was Established in 17 October 2017. On the Occasion of Dhantrayodashi. With the blessing of Lord dhanwantari.
- The primary Moto of starting Ashtaang Ayurveda hospital is to give service to nation and humanity through Ayurveda and to spread Ayurveda across the world.
“samadosha, samagnischa samadhatu malakriyaha
prasanna atmenindriya manaha swasthya ityabhidheeyate”
Ayurvedic Definition of Health –
- Sushruta has described the features of a healthy person in the above quote. It follows that the doshas must be in equilibrium, the digestive fire must be in a balanced state and the tissues (dhatus) and malas (wastes) must work in a normal state. The sensory and motor organs and mind, Atma must be also in a pleasant state. Such a person is called a healthy person or Swastha.
- Ashtaang Ayurveda is a Multispecialty Hospital And Research centre with the advance Panchakarma unit, self medicine dispensing unit, research lab, meditation room, minor OT, advance consultation room with well trained doctors and clinical staff.
- Ashtaang Ayurveda is located in prime location of Mumbai (chembur), opposite to chembur east railway station, 15 km from Mumbai airport.
- We have branches in Mumbai, Delhi, Aurangabad, and Rajasthan.
We are paid to offer our patients:
- Panchakarma Therapy (Detoxification Therapy).
- Manasrog Chikitsa (Ayurvedic Psychological Counseling).
- Prakruti Parikshan (Examination of body constitution).
- Naadi Parikshan (Examination of Disease through Naadi).
- Mantra Chikitsa (Treatment with Mantra)
- Ankashastra Chikitsa. (Ayurveda with Numerology and Astrology).
- Ashtaang Yog (8 types of Yog).
- Rasayan Chikitsa (Rejuvenation Therapy).
- Vaajikaran Chikitsa (Various aspect of Sexual desire).
- Shodhan Chikitsa (Detoxification Therapy).
- Shaman Chikitsa (Treatment with Medicine).
- Karmakand Chikitsa (Treatment with Mantra and Yadnya, home, havan).
- Tantrik and Traikalik Chikitsa (Treatment for Past, Present and Future).
- Meditation Training Programs (Rajyoga meditation training).
- Diet Counseling (Diet according to prakruti)
- Suvarnaprashan (Medicinal drops for children)
- Garbha sanskar (physical and mental practices for baby in womb)
- Obesity Sexual Diseases.
- Heart Diseases.
- Kidney diseases.
- Respiratory Diseases.
- Neurological Diseases.
- Gastrointestinal Diseases.
- Thyroid and Hormonal Diseases.
- Skin Diseases.
- Gynaecological Diseases.
- Viral Diseases.
- Psychological disorder.